Most of us take having a constant source of clean water in our property completely for granted—until something happens to the water line. That’s when we realize just how much we rely on this simple but critical part of our property’s plumbing system and water line services.
Your water line system carries clean water from the municipal main to your home or commercial property, where it’s then led to the various points of use such as faucets, toilets, showers, and water-consuming appliances. Obviously, when you consider just how much water you use on a daily basis, it’s clear that your water line system experiences heavy use. That means that sooner or later, it’s going to show signs of wear and tear such as corrosion, sediment, and leaks.
Corrosion can happen when either the water line, the parts that connect the pipes, or both start to oxidize and wear down. You might notice the water turning a reddish/brown color. At the same time, if you live in an area with hard water—which is a large portion of the United States—hard minerals build up over time in the pipes. This often results in murky water or bits of hard materials coming out of the faucets. Both of these developments can create fissures and holes in the pipes… and then you’ve got a leak on your hands. Unfortunately, a leak can cause a lot of damage to your home, especially when you don’t notice it right away. Unless it’s a large leak, the first sign is usually a drop in water pressure.
Features of our Water Line Services in Kensington, CT
Fortunately, the team of expert plumbers here at Riley Plumbing is here to help with all of your water line problems. Features of our water line services include:
- 24/7 emergency plumbing response
- Transparent, upfront pricing
- Fully licensed, insured, and bonded
- Use of the latest plumbing technology
- Non-invasive leak detection
- Non-invasive leak repair
- New water line system design and construction
- Remodeling services available
- Always up to local and federal codes
- Warranties on parts and labor
Benefits of our Water Line Repair and Replacement Services
Whether you’re constructing a new home and need a good plumber to design and construct a new water line; are remodeling and upgrading a 20-year-old water line system; or need an emergency plumber in the middle of the night because of a burst pipe, the team here at Riley Plumbing is here to help. Benefits of working with us include:
- Top-rated plumbing services with excellent customer testimonials
- A plumbing partner who works with you to determine the best and most cost-effective solution for your situation
- Proactive, annual maintenance plans available
- Improved value of your property as a result of plumbing improvements