If you’re a homeowner or a commercial property owner looking to save the environment and at the same time save some money, then you definitely need to look into the benefits of tankless water heaters.
While most people are used to conventional storage tank water heaters, these models come with a lot of drawbacks. First, they’re large and bulky, which makes it difficult to install them, especially in smaller homes. Second, they consume a lot of energy, since they need to keep the tank full of water heated all the time. Third, they’re vulnerable to leaks due to corrosion—and that can lead to costly water damage in your home. And fourth, if a lot of people are using hot water at one time, then the water can become tepid and even cold until the tank has had time to refill with water and heat that water.
Tankless water heaters, on the other hand, offer the very best in terms of energy-efficient water heater technology. They’re smaller, which makes them ideal for small homes and condos. They only heat water on-demand, which means they don’t use energy to store a tank filled with hot water, and the hot water supply never runs out. Without a storage tank, they’re also less prone to damage. And finally, tankless water heaters last approximately seven years longer than storage tank models.
Features of Our Tankless Water Heater Services in Kensington, CT
Our team of water heater experts is dedicated to helping you find the most energy- and cost-effective solution for your situation. Features of our tankless water heater services include:
- Maximum-efficiency models with copper heat exchanges, as well as condensing and non-condensing models
- Self-diagnostic technology available
- Remote controlled models, as well as natural gas and propane options
- Upfront, itemized quotes
- Removal of your old water heater before installing the new one
- Safety features
- Expert advice regarding repairs and replacements
Benefits of Our Tankless Water Heater Services in the Kensington, CT Area
When you’re looking for the best water heater expert to help you make the right choice for your property, then you need to contact Riley Plumbing. Benefits of our services include:
- Increased energy savings and lower energy bills
- Increased value of your property due to the addition of a high-end appliance and professional installation
- Enhanced comfort and convenience for your family or tenants
- Advice on getting federal tax credits for installing new, energy-efficient technology
- Top-rated plumbing work and customer service!
Purchasing and maintaining a tankless water heater isn’t something to do without the advice and assistance of a knowledgeable plumber and water heater technician. That’s why our team is dedicated to providing you with the best information, advice, service, and appliances possible. Contact us for more information.