If you’re a homeowner or commercial property owner in Kensington, CT, then you really need to know how a sump pump can protect your property. Anyone who’s lived in New England for more than a month knows that weather here can be unpredictable. You can wake up to frost in the morning, enjoy temperatures in the ’70s during the day, and be faced with torrential downpours on the commute home. Combined with the fact that melting snow can saturate the ground in the springtime, and the simple truth is that your property is vulnerable to flooding—unless you have a properly working sump pump.
The thing is, a property’s foundation is always below ground level, and oftentimes, the basement floor is, too. Unless they’re properly waterproofed with a good sump pump, excess water will collect in your basement and foundation. However, if you install a sump pump at the lowest point in your basement, it switches on automatically when the water reaches a certain level… and simply pumps the water away from the home. And that means your basement doesn’t flood and you don’t incur thousands of dollars in water damage!
Features of Our Sump Pump Services in Kensington, CT
Here at Riley Plumbing, we have a team of Master Plumbers who are experienced at installing and maintaining sump pumps in buildings in the Kensington area. Features of our sump pump services include:
- Safe, reliable, and up-to-code installations and repairs
- Your choice of a range of durable sump pumps
- Basement preparation for new sump pump installation
- Battery backups for electric sump pumps
- Objective advice on the best solution for your situation
- Upfront, transparent pricing
- Warrantees on labor and parts
- 24/7 emergency service
Benefits of Our Sump Pump Services in Kensington, CT
When you choose Riley Plumbing for your sump pump installation, maintenance, and repair, you’re choosing a plumbing partner who will work with you to proactively provide the best care for your property. Regardless of whether you’re a first-time homeowner with a newly constructed home or the spokesperson for a condo management board that needs to upgrade its basement waterproofing, our professionals are always looking out for your best interest. Benefits of our sump pump services include:
- Full waterproofing of your property’s basement
- Prevention of mold and mildew growth that could damage your home and pose a health hazard
- Adds value to your property
- A reduced risk of electrical fires that can result from flooding
- Top-rated plumbing work and customer service!