Backflow prevention is one of the most critical components of your property’s plumbing system. Here’s why: problems like clogs and leaks in the pipes can reverse the flow of water in the pipe system. And while one part of the plumbing system delivers clean water to your property’s points of use, the drainage part sluices wastewater away. When the flow of the water is reversed, the wastewater from the drainage part of the system gets suctioned into the clean water delivery part—unless you have backflow prevention, that is.
Backflow prevention technology consists of valves that are installed at strategic points in the plumbing system’s main drain to ensure that regardless how strong the suction is as a result of reversed flow, the wastewater is blocked by the valve and can’t enter the clean water supply. It’s a super simple yet invaluable solution that helps safeguard your health and that of your family or tenants.
Features of Our Backflow Prevention Services in Kensington, CT
At Riley Plumbing, all of our professional plumbers have extensive expertise of backflow prevention devices for both residential and commercial buildings. We provide new backflow prevention installation, as well as repair and replacements. Features of our backflow prevention services include:
- 24/7 emergency repair
- Backflow prevention detection
- Always up to local and state codes
- Prompt, professional, and respectful technicians
- Objective advice on whether you need repair or replacement
- Top quality, robust backflow prevention equipment by the best manufacturers including Wilkins, Febco, Watts, Zurn, and Conbraco
- On-site water testing for contaminants
- Itemized, transparent quotes up front with no obligation
Benefits of Our Backflow Prevention Services in Kensington CT
When you choose Riley Plumbing for your backflow prevention installation and repair, you get a plumbing partner who works with you to ensure your plumbing system is in the best possible shape. While we’re always available for emergencies and repairs, many of our customers take advantage of our annual and bi-annual maintenance services to keep their systems in good working order. Other benefits of working with us include:
- Fully licensed and background-checked technicians
- Flexible appointment scheduling that works for you
- Technicians who wear protective show covers and use drop cloths to protect your property
- Outstanding service: we’re not satisfied till you are!
Don’t find yourself lost in all of your plumbing service needs – call Riley Plumbing and Heating today!
Find out how you can benefit from our backflow prevention services: contact Riley Plumbing to learn more now.